Hesburgh Libraries Resources and Statement on Learning Materials
For an overview of the Hesburgh Libraries services and resources, please visit their Service Continuity website.
Faculty who wish to upload learning materials for their students' use during the period of disruption are invited to use the Hesburgh Libraries Reserves system.
Library staff who process course reserves follow all copyright guidelines, including guidelines which vary during emergencies.
Instructional Continuity Sites
We have found information posted at other universities to be helpful sources of additional guidance. Recommended examples include:
- Georgetown: Instructional Continuity
- Purdue Innovative Learning: Teaching Remotely
- Stanford: Teach Anywhere
- UC Berkeley: Instructional Resilience Resources
- Vanderbilt Center for Teaching Excellence: Just in Time Teaching
- Yale: Poorvu Center for Teaching Excellence: Academic Continuity
Please note that advice on other university sites will be calibrated to their supported tools, policies, and context.
For information on support services available to students, please visit the Learning Continuity site.